Where is the group based?
- We are conveniently located in the Barbican area
- It's a short walk from well-connected tube stations: Barbican (3min), Old Street (10min), Moorgate (11min), St Paul's (12min)
- The practice space is a clean, bright, and spacious room
When do you meet?
We train every Tuesday at 7pm
What should I expect during a session?
Sessions are led and facilitated, with three key ingredients:
- Solo work to develop postural efficiency
- Partner exercises to train structure, sensitivity, and timing
- Immediate hands-on feedback to experiment with and take home
Is Wing Chun for me?
- Wing Chun is suitable for adults of all genders, sizes, and athletic abilities
- We are always open to beginners
What should I wear and bring?
Comfortable clothing that allows free movement (eg. T-shirt) and flat-sole shoes.
Why join and support the group?
- Join a London-based group of practitioners dedicated to sincere, open, and diligent practice and research of Leung Sheung Wing Chun
- Help secure a clean, comfortable, and convenient space for weekly group practice
- Connect with a global Slack community of practitioners to exchange tips and support individual development
How much are tuition fees?
We operate with a flat monthly contribution. All contributions are put together to run the group, the main cost being venue hires for our weekly sessions.